TULU creates a new way of living that helps people reduce their cost of living in the city while creating more responsible consumption patterns that accommodates the trend of smaller living spaces.
TULU’s Usage Economy platform, elevates products and brands to win immediate consumers’ needs using IoT-based smart rental units that are customized to provide the most necessary and useful items, while leveraging data to analyze behavioral patterns, optimizing usage, refining inventory, and creating a personalized experience for our users.
We are a global company that operates in 20 cities across the US and Europe, already working with the largest landlords in the world, in residential buildings, student housing, and offices, with 30,000+ households under management with over 100% QoQ growth and a very exciting wait-list.
About The Role
We’re seeking a full-time, experienced, native-English content writer to bring TULU’s mission, brand, culture, and product stories to life through clear, engaging, and inspiring copy. If you’re passionate about writing, self-identify as a wordsmith, and believe in the power of language to move people into action, then this is the job for you.
As our Content Lead, you will contribute to the growth of a fast-growing startup that is shifting consumer mindset by creating compelling content to generate usage, sales, and customer success. You will collaborate with other internal stakeholders to produce quality marketing and onboarding content such as emails, notifications, how-to articles, product marketing, and ads. You will also be responsible for our tone of voice across all social media platforms.
You will join an extremely passionate and talented team, work with all the departments of the company, and have a significant role in laying the foundations for the TULU brand.
You’re creative in mind and a hard worker in soul, with a strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done. You’re performance-driven and care about details. You love working with people and they love working with you even more. You also have:
- At least 3 years experience in a content, brand, or communications-related role. Experience working in a B2C and a B2B startup is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write for all marketing channels.
- Proven experience in email marketing and product marketing.
- Experience working on a day-to-day basis with growth and acquisition teams.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners (in different time zones!).
- An ability to deliver under tight deadlines with minimal revisions.
- Experience working in a global company (bonus)
- Sense of urgency to achieve great things in life (essential)