TULU creates a new way of living that helps people reduce their cost of living in the city while creating more responsible consumption patterns that accommodates the trend of smaller living spaces.
TULU’s Usage Economy platform, elevates products and brands to win immediate consumers’ needs using IoT-based smart rental units that are customized to provide the most necessary and useful items, while leveraging data to analyze behavioral patterns, optimizing usage, refining inventory, and creating a personalized experience for our users.
We are a global company that operates in 20 cities across the US and Europe, already working with the largest landlords in the world, in residential buildings, student housing, and offices, with 30,000+ households under management with over 100% QoQ growth and a very exciting wait-list.
About The Role
We’re seeking a genius full-time Data Analyst and math nerd with a passion for ML/AI to manage, optimize and scale TULU’s data. As our Data Analyst, you will contribute to the growth of a cutting-edge startup that is shifting consumer mindset. You will leverage TULU’s unique data to increase usage of our products, and build the infrastructure for machine learning and AI of our users’ behavioral patterns.
You will join an extremely passionate and talented team, work with all the departments of the company, and have a significant role in laying the foundations for TULU’s growth. Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Big Query.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Design and create BI ETLs, reports, and dashboards that will provide insights about the product and business performance.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
You’re curious, very analytical and a hard worker, with a strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done. You’re performance-driven and care about details. You love working with people and they love working with you even more. You also have:
- 1-3 years experience working as a Data Engineer (preferably for a B2C startup).
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven SQL mastery and experience working with different databases and building data infrastructure and reporting.
- Experience working in cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery).
- Previous experience working with CRM and marketing automation platforms is an advantage.
- Track record of leveraging analytical expertise to deliver actionable and impactful business insights.
- Experience with Google Analytics is an advantage.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners (in different time zones!).
- Prioritize workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- All-around team player who learns fast and loves getting shit done!