TULU creates a new way of living that helps people reduce their cost of living in the city while creating more responsible consumption patterns that accommodates the trend of smaller living spaces.
TULU’s Usage Economy platform, elevates products and brands to win immediate consumers’ needs using IoT-based smart rental units that are customized to provide the most necessary and useful items, while leveraging data to analyze behavioral patterns, optimizing usage, refining inventory, and creating a personalized experience for our users.
We are a global company that operates in 20 cities across the US and Europe, already working with the largest landlords in the world, in residential buildings, student housing, and offices, with 30,000+ households under management with over 100% QoQ growth and a very exciting wait-list.
About The Role
We are looking for an outstanding, success-driven, growth-oriented, and experienced individual to build, own and scale TULU’s recruiting process. This is a rare opportunity to have a meaningful role in impacting the structure and culture of a hyper-growth company, aiming to shape a new reality of consumption paradigms.
As our Head of Talent you will own the full recruitment life-cycle for all level positions: you will establish the recruiting strategy and meet with department managers to discuss needs; source potential candidates using a wide variety of online and offline platforms; oversee the hiring process from screening through onboarding; and develop and drive the company’s people development.
You will be solely responsible for finding the best talent and creating an amazing candidate experience. You will join an extremely passionate and talented team of engineers, designers, architects, marketers, data scientists and more, and work directly with the CEO and the leadership. You will also initiate our people’s elevation strategy and maintain communication with past applicants and potential candidates.
You are an absolute doer, who can plan strategically, act tactically, and have an extreme sense of ownership in everything you do. A people’s person with great passion to manifest, execute and grow companies’ people and culture. You look to be measured by your results, embrace the long roads, know what success looks like, and you’ll be restless until you achieve it.
- At least 3 years of experience as a talent sourcer for a variety of roles, including sales, marketing and technical (experience working in a startup is a plus)
- A proven track-record of building and executing recruitment strategies
- Hands-on experience with a variety of sourcing methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high EQ
- Excellent project management skills and ability to meet goals
- BSc in Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences, Management or related field (bonus)
- Experience working in a global company (bonus)
- Sense of urgency to achieve great things in life (essential)