TULU creates a new way of living that helps people reduce their cost of living in the city while creating more responsible consumption patterns that accommodates the trend of smaller living spaces.
TULU’s Usage Economy platform, elevates products and brands to win immediate consumers’ needs using IoT-based smart rental units that are customized to provide the most necessary and useful items, while leveraging data to analyze behavioral patterns, optimizing usage, refining inventory, and creating a personalized experience for our users.
We are a global company that operates in 20 cities across the US and Europe, already working with the largest landlords in the world, in residential buildings, student housing, and offices, with 30,000+ households under management with over 100% QoQ growth and a very exciting wait-list.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the complete site-opening process from procurement, logistics and manufacturing of the TULU units, through installation of the units, to new building openings for our clients across the US and North America.
The New Building Openings Manager will report to the VP Operations and work closely with Sales, Product, and other cross-functional teams. You will also:
- Create and execute an installation schedule
- Manage the new building implementation team and facilitate new building implementations with our clients and buildings’ operational teams
- Collaborate with property management and operational teams to assure smooth implementations including third party licensing, delivery, construction, logistics, etc.
- Learn and analyze building and users’ needs and define deliverables, including unit customization, interior signage, product selection, vendor installations, and operational items.
- Design an efficient procurement, logistics and warehousing strategy for the region
- Lead FF&E products sourcing, delivery, and installation and assure it is executed in a timely manner and up to a high standard
- Work with external contractors, vendors, and internal teams on remote site openings
We’re looking for an outstanding, hungry, experienced individual to lead TULU’s New site Openings. You are an absolute go getter, who can plan strategically, act tactically, and have an extreme sense of ownership in everything you do. You look to be measured by your results, embrace the long roads, know what success looks like, and you’ll be restless until you achieve it. You also have:
- 3+ years experience in similar roles – supply chain, logistic planning, project management, deliveries, event planning, etc.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong technical skills
- Experience managing a small team of technicians/ construction/ facilities and managing external contractors and vendors
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Experience working with IOT systems (bonus)
- A strong network in large real estate developers and management companies (bonus)
- Experience in Proptech or on-demand services startups (bonus)
- Experience working in a global company (bonus)