TULU creates a new way of living that helps people reduce their cost of living in the city while creating more responsible consumption patterns that accommodates the trend of smaller living spaces.
TULU’s Usage Economy platform, elevates products and brands to win immediate consumers’ needs using IoT-based smart rental units that are customized to provide the most necessary and useful items, while leveraging data to analyze behavioral patterns, optimizing usage, refining inventory, and creating a personalized experience for our users.
We are a global company that operates in 20 cities across the US and Europe, already working with the largest landlords in the world, in residential buildings, student housing, and offices, with 30,000+ households under management with over 100% QoQ growth and a very exciting wait-list.
We are looking for an outstanding, hungry, performance-driven, and customer-obsessed individual to own the success of TULU’s customers and craft and orchestrate all customer-related efforts, initiatives, and communication.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Product Experience Manager to join our growing Product Team as TULU’s primary authority on all aspects of our product offering core to our rent and shop experience. This role spans both physical and digital product experience.
As Product Experience Manager you will be responsible for the end to end user-experience from identifying and testing new products, presentation, education, adoption and usage as well as looking for potential business opportunities through partnerships. This is a rare opportunity to join a passionate mission-driven team of Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, Marketers, Data Scientists, and more, and to take part in shaping a revolutionary product with a huge impact on the way we live.
So, if your strength is understanding consumer needs, products, technology, and how they are all blended in the new era of the Usage Economy, this is your chance to bring this to life at TULU!
What You’ll Do Here
Be the Subject Matter Expert on all products at TULU, including:
- Curating the products and consumable goods offered on our platform to create a superb experience for our users.
- Proactively looking for new trends and hacks to help keep TULU at the forefront of consumer needs and preferences. This includes conducting market research across existing brands and product lines, ensuring our offerings conform to the highest standards available.
- Managing the onboarding of new products to TULU, including educating TULU’s user base regarding how to best use each item.
- Working hands-on to learn and understand how to operate each product, troubleshoot issues, and identify challenges.
- Crafting detailed playbooks and demo guidelines to coach and support TULU’s internal team, as well as providing general internal information support.
- Understanding user pain points by initiating customer surveys and interviews, as well as analyzing Partnership and Customer Success data, and using these findings to recommend potential product improvements and solutions.
You are creative, intellectually curious, a critical thinker, and are fascinated by the challenges of changing human behavior. You’re a self-starter and a hard worker, who can plan strategically, act tactically, and have an extreme sense of ownership in everything you do. KPI-oriented, with an addiction to data, love for creation, and a huge passion for real-life products, gadgets and new trends and technologies. You also have:
- At least 5 years of experience working in retail and/or a customer-facing industry
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Design or Analytics preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of consumer psyche
- Super creative mind, with an eye for design and details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to organize, order, and prioritize information
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience working with engineers, designers, data scientists and data analysts
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign, as well as other design and marketing tools (bonus)
- Experience working in a startup (bonus)
- Sense of urgency to achieve great things in life (essential)