TULU creates a new way of living that helps people reduce their cost of living in the city while creating more responsible consumption patterns that accommodates the trend of smaller living spaces.
TULU’s Usage Economy platform, elevates products and brands to win immediate consumers’ needs using IoT-based smart rental units that are customized to provide the most necessary and useful items, while leveraging data to analyze behavioral patterns, optimizing usage, refining inventory, and creating a personalized experience for our users.
We are a global company that operates in 20 cities across the US and Europe, already working with the largest landlords in the world, in residential buildings, student housing, and offices, with 30,000+ households under management with over 100% QoQ growth and a very exciting wait-list.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity for a strong, creative and analytic Marketing Leader to be the first senior marketing hire in TULU. The role will be creating and driving the marketing strategy and roadmap to drive consumer engagement and optimize for usage of Rent, Ride, Shop & Print Services across all our marketing channels.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role owning the strategy end-to-end, working directly on campaign creation with our marketing automation software. You will lead a small but dynamic team, working closely with the leadership team to set OKRs and priorities. This role spans both our physical and digital experience and is in a truly innovative space, paving the way for great adoption of the usage economy.
You will lead our marketing arm at TULU and be the Subject Matter Expert on all things marketing at TULU, including:
- Defining and driving product marketing and content strategy to drive consumer engagement and usage of our platform and offerings across all key channels
- Owning reporting and key metrics Sign up, Registrations, Activation, CAC, and be a key contributor to all usage KPIs
- Overseeing social media planning and execution
- Collaborating with senior team members across all departments to uncover insights and create innovative marketing and branding strategies
- Working closely with prod dev team on in-app marketing efforts
- Defining requirements for development of marketing tools
- Conducting strategic marketing analysis including competitor analysis and persona segmentation that will help guide marketing messages
- Utilizing quantitative and qualitative insights to influence marketing strategy and positioning
- Reporting on campaign performance and present actionable recommendations
- Proactive in bringing new ideas to the table and solving problems
You are creative, intellectually curious, critical thinker and, and are fascinated by the challenges of changing human behavior. You’re a self-starter, a leader and a hard worker, who can plan strategically, act tactically, and have an extreme sense of ownership in everything you do. KPI-oriented, with an addiction to data, love for creation, and a huge passion for real-life products, gadgets and new trends and technologies.
You also have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Psychology, Communications, Advertising, or a Business Management related subject
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a management role
- Fluent level of both spoken and written English
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of consumer psyche
- Super creative mind, with an eye for design and details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, order, and prioritize information
- Experience working in a startup (bonus)
- Sense of urgency to achieve great things in life (essential)