TULU creates a new way of living that helps people reduce their cost of living in the city while creating more responsible consumption patterns that accommodates the trend of smaller living spaces.
TULU’s Usage Economy platform, elevates products and brands to win immediate consumers’ needs using IoT-based smart rental units that are customized to provide the most necessary and useful items, while leveraging data to analyze behavioral patterns, optimizing usage, refining inventory, and creating a personalized experience for our users.
We are a global company that operates in 20 cities across the US and Europe, already working with the largest landlords in the world, in residential buildings, student housing, and offices, with 30,000+ households under management with over 100% QoQ growth and a very exciting wait-list.
About The Role
We’re looking for an experienced, hungry, growth-oriented Sales Development Representative to help expand TULU in all markets we operate.
In this role you will collaborate closely with the entire sales team, to help identify and engage with potential leads, help secure meetings, and ultimately, drive sales! The position involves helping build the foundation of our sales and marketing efforts, so you’ll play an integral role in supporting the growth of new business.
You will join an extremely passionate and talented team and have a significant role in laying the foundations for TULU’s rapid expansion towards creating the future way of consumption habits.
You’re creative in mind and a true hustler in soul, with a strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done. KPI-savvy, who can plan strategically and act tactically. You love to be measured by your results, know what success looks like, and you’ll be restless until you achieve it. You also have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sales, prospecting, and lead generation for B2B businesses
- Skilled in using Linkedin to prospect B2B leads
- Comfortable cold calling and meeting with new people
- Very organized and disciplined
- Experience working with a CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
- Persistence; don’t take “no” for an answer
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience communicating high priority leads to the sales team for prioritization purposes
- Experience working with marketing teams to provide lead quality feedback
- Background in real estate and/or marketing a product to landlords or property management companies is a big advantage
- Willingness to do what needs to be done as part of a start-up!