TULU creates a new way of living that helps people reduce their cost of living in the city while creating more responsible consumption patterns that accommodates the trend of smaller living spaces.
TULU’s Usage Economy platform, elevates products and brands to win immediate consumers’ needs using IoT-based smart rental units that are customized to provide the most necessary and useful items, while leveraging data to analyze behavioral patterns, optimizing usage, refining inventory, and creating a personalized experience for our users.
We are a global company that operates in 20 cities across the US and Europe, already working with the largest landlords in the world, in residential buildings, student housing, and offices, with 30,000+ households under management with over 100% QoQ growth and a very exciting wait-list.
About The Role
We are looking for an outstanding, success-driven, growth-oriented, and experienced individual to build and lead TULU’s Marketing department. This is a rare opportunity to have a meaningful role in shaping a new reality of consumption paradigms, by orchestrating the complete acquisition strategies of both consumers and businesses, to provide them with a revolutionary solution with a huge impact on the way people live.
As our VP Marketing you will own the overall demand generation strategy and vision of all sides of our platform: you will draft and execute TULU’s acquisition channels, qualification criteria, inbound and outbound, offline and online channels, to feed our global sales pipeline, and to hit app downloads metrics.
You will be solely responsible for bringing new potential clients -from building owners to property management companies to real-estate developers, and other interesting opportunities that you come up with. You will also initiate new partnership opportunities with different product and services brands, to leverage TULU’s unique value as a marketing channel and a usage data platform.
You will join an extremely passionate and talented team of engineers, designers, architects, marketers, data scientists and more, use cutting edge technologies and practices, work directly with the CEO and have a significant role in laying the foundations for TULU’s rapid growth and expansion towards creating the future way of consumption habits.
You are a visionary, creative, intellectually curious, critical thinker and fearless, and are fascinated by the challenges of changing human behavior. You are an entrepreneur at soul, who can plan strategically, act tactically, and have an extreme sense of ownership in everything you do. KPI-oriented, with an addiction to data, love for creation, and a huge passion for real-life products . You look to be measured by your results, embrace the long roads, know what success looks like, and you’ll be restless until you achieve it. You also have:
- At least 7 years of experience as a VP Marketing and/or Director of Performance
- Marketing and/or Acquisition Marketing, both B2C and B2B (experience working
- in a startup is a plus)
- A proven track-record of building and executing growth strategies for both
- Product/market fit and hyper-growth companies in consumer tech or tech-enabled
- consumer companies
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
- Deep understanding of content marketing, SEO, SEM and PPC ads
- Experience working with a CRM system (preferably Salesforce/HubSpot)
- Ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data and transfer into actionable steps
- Experience leading small, agile teams
- Excellent leadership and personal skills
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of consumer psyche
- Super creative mind, with an eye for design and details
- Detailed understanding of the U.S. market and business environment
- Background in real estate and/or marketing a product to landlords or property
- management companies (bonus)
- Experience working in a global company (bonus)
- Experience as a startup/company founder (big bonus)
- Sense of urgency to achieve great things in life (essential)